- A) Purpose and benefits of the course;
- B) Course and facilities orientation;
- C) Requirements for receiving course credit;
- D) Student course evaluation procedures;
- E) TEA-provided information on course content.
- 45 Minutes
- Cost of Crashes
- TEA Introduction
- The “Top Five Game”
- To develop an understanding of the nature of the traffic safety problem and to instill in each student a sense of responsibility for its solution.
- Identification of the overall traffic problem in the United States, Texas, and the locale where the course is being taught.
- Death, injuries, and economic losses resulting from motor vehicle crashes in Texas.
- Five leading causes of motor vehicle crashes in Texas as identified by the Department of Public Safety.
- 70 Minutes
- Crossroad Crash
- DD Class
- Driving Tips
- Other Guy
- We Drivers
- To identify the characteristics and behaviors of drivers and how they affect driving performance.
- Attitudes, habits, feelings, and emotions;
- Alcohol and other drugs;
- Physical condition (drowsy driving, etc.);
- Knowledge of driving laws and procedures;
- Understanding the driving task.
- 60 Minutes
- 5 Friends
- Cage the Rage
- In Court
- People Behaving Badly
- Room to Live
- To identify the requirements of, and the rationale for, applicable driving laws and procedures and to influence drivers to comply with the laws on a voluntary basis.
- 45 Minutes
- To identify the effects of alcohol on roadway users.
- 50 Minutes
- DUI Dance
- DWI Effects
- DWI SETUP
- Live and Let Live
- What’s Your Story